Before we come to our main topic, let me tell you a little about my blog, GodnotGuns. It’s a general bog which is created to cover a vast range of topics like tech, gadgets, business, health and much more. As it has a very wide range of material, we accept guest posts but under some guidelines and criteria. If you follow our given instructions you will be welcomed here as a guest writer.
What we need in your Guest Post:
- Adequate length: At least 500 words please!
- Reference Links: If you have used references in your article, it is necessary that you mention their links.
- A short bio at the end: Just 1-3 sentences about who you are, what you do, and/or what you’re passionate about. Feel free to include links to your business website, LinkedIn profile, or social media handles.
- Image: THIS IS A BIG ONE! All posts include one image early in the introduction, and then one per every 200-300 words (not mandatory). This helps us to get your post published more quickly. The images don’t have to be original (although those are great) or earth-shattering.
- Restricted items include Adult Content, Pharma, Gambling, Casino content and their links.
- We do not publish reviews or advertised articles.
- The content should be well written and not plagiarised.
- Your queries and inputs are carefully noted.
- You can post your articles at [email protected]